If you are not a Primary Care Provider (PCP) and you have concerns about a child, you can use the form below to communicate your concerns to the PCP. The PCP may then want to refer the child for a GIDES evaluation or for Specialty Therapy Services.Communication - to PCP e form 2018-02-06

Leave a Reply