Weekend programs running in the fall and spring at Camp Korey continue the healing power of Camp beyond the summer months and create a memorable experience for the entire family. Families share in Camp activities and enjoy the company of other families who understand the issues they are facing.
- A chance to build friendships among families who may be in similar circumstances.
- An opportunity to expand one’s network of support. Children-specific programming and parent-specific programming focus on fostering connections.
- A ton of fun! Magic is shared through campfires, fishing, arts & crafts, climbing the rock wall, stage performances and more!
Any family with at least one child between the ages of 5 and 16 who is living with the condition we are serving that weekend is eligible to apply. We welcome all family members who live in your household to join us for a weekend filled with lots of fun! All Family Weekend programs are 100% free-of-charge, thanks to the generosity of our partners and donors.
- Each family will have their own private sleeping quarters and bathroom within our camper lodges.
- All meals will be provided throughout the weekend.
- Families are responsible for bringing all medications, medical supplies, and equipment needed by their family.
A physician and several nurses will be on site throughout the weekend. While parents/caregivers will be responsible for day-to-day medical care of their children (including medication administration), our skilled medical team will be present and on-call for any medical needs and emergencies throughout the weekend.
Please help us GO GREEN for our campers and log in to Ultra Camp to apply online. From our online system you can complete the General Family Information, Family Medical Information and Camper Medical Provider (must be signed by your child’s medical provider).
To request a paper application, please contact the Camper and Family Liaison, Shivani Gogna at (425) 844-3226 or email@example.com.